At Clarified Concepts we take a participant-centered and
results-focused approach to learning.
Instructors model what they teach, and students practice what
they learn in class. Our workshops use a blend of training methods
listed below to engage participants and reinforce learning
- Role Play
- Case Studies
- Video & Video Recording
- Individual and Group Feedback
- Small & Large Group Discussions
- Participant Presentations
- Interactive Participant Activities
Workbooks are easy to understand, thorough, interesting, and creative. They help participants engage in the learning material in an organized and memorable way. They also serve as a handy reference afterwards.
Quick Reference Guides (QRG) :
These double-sided, one-page cheat sheets are for participants to use on-the-job, as quick reminders of what they have learned. They are printed in color, on card stock for durability
Our handouts are creative and compelling ways to disseminate additional information such as recent studies, relevant articles, current events or case studies
Our PowerPoint Presentations serve as a backdrop to allow participants to visualize what is being taught. They are effective and compelling, but our focus is participant-centered learning; PowerPoint is not the key learning tool
Participants take ownership of their learning by creating an Action Plan.
Their action plan reinforces what they’ve learned and measures their
growth and achievements. Participants include important tips from class
that will help them back on the job. They walk away from each course
with a plan for their future success!
Evaluation Tools :
• Assessments – Each class includes an initial self-assessment to ensure
students know where they are headed, what they need to improve,
and what they want to get out of class.
• Quizzes and Activities – Clarified Concepts’ instructors continually
gauge what participants are learning through ad hoc quizzes and
activities. Instructors watch for participants who are behind, confused
or who need an extra boost.
• Evaluations – These are scored and analyzed at the end of each course.
Evaluations, comments and suggestions are included in CC’s strategic
planning of courses, course materials, and instructor reviews. All
copies are provided to your training program manager.
The workshop overviews found in this catalog suggest course length, learning modules, and program
flow. For most of our clients, these descriptions are a starting point. If you don’t see what you’re
looking for, please call us. We frequently develop new offerings at the request of our clients.
Benefits of Onsite Training
Generally, onsite training is cost effective when you have 7 or more employees who require similar
training. Take advantage of these benefits:
- Educate staff at a substantially lower per person cost.
- Eliminate the “down time” and expense associated with travelling.
- Save time in the classroom, as programs are focused on your business.
- Programs are customized to meet your training needs.
- Location, hours and dates (including evenings and weekends) are flexible.
- Interact directly with your instructor prior to the workshop